Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Apologies

Hello loyal or first time readers. Apologies for lack of recent activity. There are actually two apologies here.

1) The past week or so I've been at my residency for my Wilkes Creative Writing Program. The Wilkes Creative Writing program is conducted mostly online but every six months the students have to go for a week long residency where they are involved in seminars, readings, etc. That is where I was the past week and I had no time online to write a well thought post.

Oh and I got a twitter: corybrin

2) I also apologize for not always sticking to the main point of this blog. I know I started this with the intention of taking a focus look at horror. That is still my paramount object, however given my time in the Wilkes Creative Writing Program, I've been spending a lot of time reading and writing non-horror things. So I apologize to all of you who come here looking for horror stuff and haven't quite found it. I promise to make a more conscious effort to do so in the future, while throwing in some interjections here and there about other things. I also resolve to update on a more consistent basis. Please don't count me out just yet.

1 comment: